Goals are Good!
It’s not like I’m dying. I’m not going through a 1/3 life crisis. A bucket list is just something I’ve wanted to compile for some time, but I’m a procrastinator. That should actually be on the list. “Stop being a procrastinator.” I’ll add that one later.
The truth is none of us really know how long we have here. That’s not being morbid, just realistic. So below is a list of things I want to accomplish, places I want to go, skills I want to develop, before my time is up. I have managed to complete some things on this list. Some are works in progress.
1. Visit every province and territory in Canada. I have the three territories, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland left.
2. Learn Italian (This one is TOUGH!!! My dad should have taught me when I was a kid. Thanks a lot, Dad.)
3. Participate in La Tomatina in Spain
4. Go to Florence and see David
5. Go for a helicopter ride through the Rockies
6. Write a book
7. Learn to play the guitar (I’ve started this one, but need to pick it up again)
8. Write a song
9. Drive a race car
10. Ride a mechanical bull
11. See the Northern Lights from a Scandinavian country
12. Eat a pineapple moments after it’s been picked
13. Learn to make pottery
14. Finish reading any Jane Austin novel
15. Meet someone famous
16. Invent something
17. Make a video, post it on YouTube and have it get at least 100 000 hits
18. Drive a zamboni
19. Go to a play on Broadway
20. Take a dance class
21. Go zorbing! (I think I’m too old to do this one now. Can’t spin in circles like I used to.)
22. Go whale watching in Atlantic Canada (I already tried this one once, but all we saw was a seal.)
23. Go to The Seychelles
24. Walk up the CN Tower
25. Adopt a child
26. Go back to school for…something…
27. Learn to drive a standard car
28. Bake a loaf of bread from scratch (with flour and yeast and measuring cups!)
29. Start a business
30. Conquer a fear (I’m working on this one!)
31. Pull a fire alarm
32. Solve a Rubik’s cube
33. Be an extra in a movie or TV show
34. Visit my relatives in Australia
What is on your list?


#51 - GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!
ReplyDeletePM